Maybe it’s just me, but it sure seems like we’re seeing some weird story lines developing early this season:
- That ACC raid on the Big East? It’s not looking so hot right now, after Miami and Virginia Tech lost on Saturday by a combined score of 99-20.
- Matt Hayes has decided that Les Miles is a keeper.
- At Hawaii, they just want to dance.
- Meanwhile, at Auburn they’re measuring the offensive line’s progress by how much Brandon Cox hurts when he gets up the next day.
- And the captain of the Titanic still thinks there’s time to rearrange the deck chairs.