There’s all kinds of stuff to peek at on the ‘Net this morning:
- A couple of more looks at what the Comcast-Big Ten Network deal means: War is hell and It’s gonna cost you, SEC fans.
- Sunday Morning Quarterback analyzes the past, present and future of the Georgia Tech program. This factoid can’t be grounds for optimism: “None of Navy’s actual BCS conference victims came anywhere near a winning record.“ (By the way, I don’t think anyone will ever come up with a more pithy summary of the Chan Gailey era than Ian Cohen did in this post header.)
- Some thoughts on speed from HeismanPundit and ESPN’s Bruce Feldman. (Basically, there’s two kinds of speed in this world – foot speed and football speed.)
- 21 scholarship players have left the University of Louisville program since the spring of 2007 (h/t The Wizard of Odds)? Jeebus. You folks at Arkansas sure better hope Petrino sticks around for a while.
- Dude, it’s time to get out of your mom’s basement.