Here are a few random things for you to chew on:
- The Gator Nation’s cockiness starts to grow after the Tennessee win. You gotta love a columnist who grudgingly thinks that LSU has a “puncher’s chance” against the mighty Gators.
- And over at Orange and Blue Hue, Gatorpilot thinks that, for Florida fans, Tennessee is the new Georgia (a fair cop in my mind, too).
- Urban Meyer is pissed with the new clock rules… not because it’s costing his team wins, but because he wants more from life: “Where are the points? Where are the yards? What are we doing? Let’s go.” How existential.
- Expect to see a lot more of this comparison making it into the narrative as we head towards Saturday night’s game.
- Finally, it sounds like some Idaho cheerleaders may need to go on a diet. One of the reasons cited for a recent change in cheerleading uniforms is, um… none too complimentary of some:
The previous uniforms didn’t flatter every member of the team, and some girls said their outfits were uncomfortable, Robson said.
“Girls are just bigger these days, not everybody’s a size zero,” Robson said. “We’re not being a bunch of prudes.”