Here are a few tasty tidbits on the Internet buffet line:
- David Hale notes the strange disappearance of Kiante Tripp.
- Another school plans a blackout for a big game. Utes, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- At least in one aspect, LSU’s Jarrett Lee is having a memorable season.
- Blame it on the spread: HeismanPundit notes the dearth of running back candidates for the Heisman Trophy this season.
- We finally learn what Tommy Tuberville is looking for in a coordinator candidate: “Then you have to have a good salesman.”
- I suppose this was inevitable in the wake of the Willingham and Prince departures.
- Paul Westerdawg nails the “should the WLOCP remain in Jacksonville?” debate.