Remember, you slackards, there was no Sunday night game this week, so we’uns are back on the regular schedule and your ballots are due by tonight.
Anyway, here’s mine:
- Southern California
- Texas Tech
BEST OF THE REST
- Ohio State
- Oklahoma State
- Penn State
- This may have been the easiest ballot of the season to assemble. Penn State’s loss to Iowa made the top five selections a relative breeze.
- I only struggled with number twelve. I’ll question every week whether enough of Georgia shows up to win, but in the end, the record with that schedule was sufficient to claim the slot.
- I’ve got no idea what I’ll do if Oklahoma beats Texas Tech.
- Again, it’s very nice not to have to agonize over parsing which school is #2 and which school is #3.
- And once again, no ACC (North Carolina’s getting some national respect, but it’s got that loss to Virginia) and no Big East (ugh). They’re not worthy!