Mmm, mmm good.
- Paul’s got an early look at how the Dawgs shape up for TV in 2009. And it’s good to know that there won’t be any night games for the WLOCP for the next fifteen years. I love tailgating as much as anyone, but there’s a limit…
- David Hale’s post on which Dawgs have impressed their teammates the most this spring is worth a read.
- If you wonder what it is about the GPOOE™’s delivery that has Mel Kiper’s panties in a wad, here you go.
- Who’d have ever thought we’d see this? (h/t The Wiz of Odds)
- Michael Carvell, right on.
- Junior’s a twit who twits. He’s not a twit for twitting. He’s a twit for twitting because he read that Mark Richt was twitting.
Kiffin said Thursday that he started a Twitter account because he read Richt uses it. Other schools have a general Twitter account, like “VanderbiltFB.”
“It’s one of those things where you don’t want anybody else doing anything that you’re not,” Kiffin said. “I was reading that Coach Richt had started it and had one, so we wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything that could possibly be a benefit that we weren’t doing. It’s another method of getting out there and letting our fan base or recruits know what we’re doing.”