Meat and two sides, or you can just get the vegetable platter.
- Congratulations, Mr. Munson. (h/t DawgsOnline)
- As hatchet jobs go, this one on Matt Stafford is pretty full-throated. I’m guessing the author is a Tech fan.
- It’s been 22 years since Florida State only had one player selected in the NFL draft. Wow.
- Is Shane Matthews dead to Urban Meyer?
- Speaking of Meyer, this is an unfortunate choice of words. Meyer, on Harvin’s character issues: “A lot of guys have off-the-field issues, but everything with Percy is very controllable.” There’s a lot of substance to that quote, if you get my drift.