Next week’s College Football Live — a weekday afternoon studio show dedicated to college football aired generally at 3:30 p.m. on ESPN — will feature daily analysis, news, interviews and a special weeklong focus on Notre Dame from May 11-15, including interviews with head coach Charlie Weis and quarterback Jimmy Clausen.
John Saunders (Monday and Tuesday), Kevin Negandhi (Wednesday) and Jonathan Coachman (Thursday and Friday) will host next week’s programs. Analyst Ed Cunningham will work Monday through Wednesday, while Rod Gilmore will provide analysis on Thursday and Friday. Joe Schad will serve as the reporter each day.
The schedule of Notre Dame-specific topics and guests for May 11-15:
Monday, May 11
- A discussion on what Notre Dame needs to do to return to prominence and a BCS bowl; George Smith’s conversation with Weis and guard Eric Olsen as guest
Tuesday, May 12
- A breakdown of the offense, an in-depth look at the depth chart and players to watch this season; with assistant coach Corwin Brown as guest
Wednesday, May 13
- A breakdown of the defense, an in-depth look at the depth chart and players to watch this season; with safety Kyle McCarthy as guest
Thursday, May 14
- A discussion on impact players who must step up to get Notre Dame back to a BCS bowl; with linebacker Brian Smith as guest
Friday, May 15
- What to expect this season, and a game-by-game breakdown of the schedule with a season-record prediction; with Jimmy Clausen as guest
Don’t forget to set your DVRs. (h/t Holly @ Doc Saturday)