This one’s nicely Dawgy-flavored.
- Damon deflates the Michigan game balloon.
- I have no clue what the picture has to do with the story here. I like ‘em both, though.
- Mark Richt tries not to think about Junior. Sure, Coach.
- It’s always easy to tell the other guy to take a stand, especially when it’s not going to cost you anything.
- A couple of Dawgs are moving up in the ranks at the WWL.
- Georgia’s a 16 point underdog for the WLOCP. And a one point dog at Tech. (And make sure you check out the line for Florida-Tennessee.)
- This is well said. Of course, what else would you expect a Buckeye fan to write these days? (I keed, I keed.)
- Let’s see – Tennessee is counting on the former South Carolina quarterbacks coach to help turn its own quarterbacking situation around because…