Lots of goodies to sample today…
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall thinks preseason polls suck. He’s right, you know.
- I’ll bet you didn’t know there are eight categories of non-conference football games. Now you do.
- Matt Melton previews the ACC and the Big East, Twitter-style. The Big East is certainly shaping up as the least impressive BCS conference this season.
- David Hale’s blog is one year old. Speaking as a faithful reader, congrats.
- Rivals’ Olin Buchanan and Mike Hugenin break down which schools have been doing the winning this decade. Georgia is well represented, as you might expect.
- This article should get some sort of an award for having the headline most unrelated to its content. (Not to mention that the headline is delusional.)
- And let me be the first to say that if Joe Cox achieves this personal goal for the season, it’s gonna be a fun year in Athens.