Feel free to pick and choose, folks.
- Sticks and stones may break his bones, but haters will never hurt the GPOOE™.
- Yes, I’d say that going from a $15,000 application fee to $1 million is “substantial”.
- Is Charlie Strong underpaid?
- Like most, I’m not a big fan of the SEC’s new media protocol, but this post strikes me as a wee bit over the top.
- Which surprises you more here – #1 or #6? (By the way, if CFN’s assessment here is correct, the game in Stillwater won’t be close.)
- Jon Solomon looks at the jockeying going on amongst the bowls with tie-ins to the SEC. Surprise: money will be involved in the final decision.
- Even in the wake of this, nobody’s talking about Mitch Mustain.