It’s hump day, so grab a plate.
- “Evans, linebacker Rennie Curran and defensive lineman Geno Atkins each required an IV last Saturday, with Evans admitting he cramped on Dez Bryant’s 46-yard touchdown reception.”
- “You’re there for a reason wherever you are.” To date, the reason hasn’t been to win the SEC East.
- Terrell Pryor’s decision to honor Michael Vick is certainly his business, but listening to some 19-year old kid who’s been fawned over for at least the last five years of his existence pontificate about human nature is something I can do without. Just shut up and play, son.
- Please tell me Dennis Dodd is kidding about this. Please.
- Oklahoma State turned down $8.5 million from Jerry Jones to move the Georgia game to Arlington.
- “Spurrier pointed out Tuesday the most either team has scored since he arrived is 18 points.” Don’t look for that number to be cracked Saturday.
- Nick Saban could tell you what he calls Alabama’s Wildcat formation, but then he’d have to kill you. Which means he really doesn’t have time for that shit.