Pretend it’s one of those Indian ones where you get curried out for less than six bucks.
- Eye black stories are all the rage in the wake of Terrell Pryor’s “VICK” face message. Pete Carroll has his players monitored. But you know the most important question here is always what would the GPOOE™ do?
- Speaking of the GPOOE™, Uncle Verne is worried about “Tebow backlash”, which is kind of funny since he’s one of the folks who contributes to it.
- Mark Richt was “sickened“ by the OSU game. Well, kinda, sorta, anyway. I don’t think he meant from the flu, either.
- And Gary Danielson goes back to that “Tebow was nicked up” excuse for the ’07 Georgia game. It’s a shame, because we all know the GPOOE™ would have been much better at safety if he’d have been 100%.
- Is the ice starting to crack a little under Al Groh’s feet?
- Coaches stealing from coaches.