Thought I’d give you a late one this time around:
- Jeff Schultz plays Chicken Little; finds the sky is falling in on Athens.
- Time of possession doesn’t matter so much any more? That’s sure not how I felt during the first quarter of the South Carolina game.
- Let’s play thirteen!
- Ed Gunther’s got more damning stuff about the Coaches Poll.
- Monte Kiffin learns about the spread of the spread.
- Over at Football Outsiders, Bill Connolly takes a detailed look at the LSU-MSU box score to see what it might hold for the Tigers in their upcoming games with Georgia and Florida.
- Playoff PAC. Because disgruntled Utahns the playoffs need their own Congressional lobbyist.