You don’t need to waive a pellet gun around here to get served.
- While many of us are worried about how Willie Martinez is going to get the troops (and himself, for that matter) prepared for Gus Malzahn’s offense, I’m simply relieved that I won’t see Martinez squaring off against this.
- Dan Jenkins may be an old curmudgeon, but at least he’s an old curmudgeon who has a point: “You might be able to guess what I think about [the BCS]. I hate it,” Jenkins said. “I hate the fact that television sets schedules and game times and kickoffs. I hate that the BCS is running the traditional bowl games. I hate that Nike is dictating what everybody is supposed to wear … at their own pleasure.”
- And while we’re on the subject of TCU, if the Horned Frogs don’t make it to the title game, I hope this BCS scenario plays out.
- It sounds like Bud Foster wants to be a head coach pretty badly.
- Here’s a look at what’s made David Cutcliffe a successful quarterbacks coach.
- The college programs in the city of Houston to Tulsa coach Todd Graham: you’re dead to us, asshole. (h/t The Wiz)
- You may not know much about Al Golden now, but you’re probably going to hear his name a lot in the offseason.