Lots of tasty goodness to tempt you with today -
- Sports mortgages: “Why don’t we make the best seats in the arena or stadium into condos?” It’s great to see Wall Street applying its golden touch in home finance elsewhere. What could possibly go wrong?
- “Defensive lineman Abry Jones thinks Grantham “pretty much walked into a winning situation” at outside linebacker with athletic playmakers like Houston, who is listed at 6-foot-3 and 260 pounds and Washington, who says he’s now up to 260.”
- Where have we heard this before?
- Along the same lines, we’ll see where this goes.
- Tommy Tuberville has seen the future on Facebook.
- The change of tactics in Georgia’s secondary seems as profound as the overall change in defensive scheme.
- Notre Dame is staying on its toes on the subject of conference expansion.
- Here’s a breakdown of the most current APR numbers by conference.