Grab a plate and fill ‘er up.
- Lord knows I’ve thrown my share of barbs in Stephen Garcia’s direction, but are we really supposed to believe that he’s a bad enough quarterback that his head coach is prepared to bench him in favor of a true freshman?
- How good was Drew Butler last year? So good that his position coach is concerned about what might happen if he punts much better: “I don’t know that you want him to punt too much farther than that because you end up outkicking your coverage too much.”
- Meanwhile, the Zooker is worried about excessive celebrations… sort of. Maybe sometime in the future.
- So what do Oklahoma fans think about their team playing its biggest rival at a neutral site located in the other school’s state? Per the AD, “… I can tell you, unequivocally, as an athletic director, 9-to-1, I hear — maybe more than that — the vast majority of our fans favor keeping the Red River Rivalry right where it is, the Cotton Bowl Stadium, year after year. I know that.” Hmmm… maybe it’s not that hot in Dallas that time of year.
- Here are the revised recruiting assignments for Georgia’s coaching staff in the wake of the changeover.
- More Big Ten “whither expansion?” talk and the potential consequences for college football.
- Georgia Tech’s #1 wide receiver has one career start in thirteen games. And he doesn’t get to practice with his starting quarterback until August.