Another working week draws to an end, so enjoy.
- Mark Richt says the right things about A.J. Green, punt returner.
- The AJ-C’s Georgia Tech beat writer blogs that he’s not sure Tech would want to return to the SEC. The extra money might come in handy for Paul Hewitt’s buyout, though.
- So far, the WWL’s deal with the SEC hasn’t been all that was promised.
- The NCAA looks to impose some new academic rules this fall.
- I’m trying to figure out why the Big East might be stupid enough to be contemplating issuing an ultimatum to Notre Dame, but I’ve got to admit that I love the Machiavellian twist that Holly Anderson supplies.
- On a related note, you can sleep easier tonight knowing that the MAC is on the case.
- I can’t say that I get the point to this exercise.
- It’s Alabama’s and Florida’s world, and the rest of the SEC is just living in it.