Don’t forget to take a moment to remember those who’ve sacrificed everything they had in the name of our country.
- From the department of wishful thinking: “The Big 12’s contract with FOX is up for re-negatiation (sic) and if the league can also renegotiate its arrangement with ESPN-ABC, it could have a situation at least equal to what the SEC has.” Sure it can.
- From the same department: “But the NCAA apparently misjudged the value of a 96-team event before it accepted formal bids from the networks.” Jim Delany smirks.
- The next big thing at Georgia Tech.
- Gee, I wonder what the 800-pound gorilla in the room will be this week at the SEC spring meetings.
- Now we know what Lew Perkins needs that big salary for. (h/t The Wiz of Odds)
- Forget about the school – this is a pretty cool online application. (h/t Oversigning.com)