A few Father’s Day nibbles for you:
- Bryce Brown, come home.
- LSU has a full 85-scholarship roster, only nine players graduating and eleven verbal commitments for next year’s class. Something’s gotta give.
- The dumbest man in Congress thinks the Big XII’s survival means the BCS is doomed. And he’s not apologizing for it, either.
- Very cool Joe Namath-at-Alabama clip, pump fake and fast release included.
- Forget Phil Steele. Waldorf and Statler give us the real lowdown on this year’s SEC.
- Welcome back, Nick Jones.