Get ‘yer hump day nourishment:
- My math isn’t always the best, but if I used my fingers and toes correctly, Mark Richt is claiming that Georgia’s coaches visited more than 350 high schools around the state during the spring evaluation period. Whew.
- There’s plenty of Justin Houston love in this SEC Blogger Roundtable at CFN. (And bonus points to Billy G. for the “regression to the mean” reference re: Arky’s turnover margin.)
- Heather Dinich’s 2:20 ramble about the LSU-UNC game could have been boiled down to a single sentence: North Carolina will win the game because of defense. What a waste of time…
- Chris Brown reflects on who’s the spread’s daddy.
- The reason this is so funny is because it’s true.
- Here’s Football Outsiders’ preseason top 10 projected power rankings. Let’s just say the SEC fares well.
- Brophy looks at Norm Parker’s Iowa defense’s domination of Georgia Tech’s triple option in the Orange Bowl and concludes that it’s all about the execution, baby.
- And best wishes to David Hale on his new gig. You will be missed, sir.