It’s probably about what you’d expect.
- Hello, Newman.
- Bar Knoxville’s VIP list exceeds 300. Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name.
- And the bar’s owners will be talking with UT representatives shortly. I doubt it will be about renewing season tickets.
- It’s interesting how Dontavius Jackson’s DUI arrest has changed the perception of his role as “peacemaker” in Bratgate (and doesn’t that seem like ages ago?).
- “The Big 12 requests that the media not refer to the league in print as the “Big XII” yet maintains the roman numeral as a prominent part of its logo.” Who knew?
- Tone deaf. You know Mike Leach’s attorneys had to be high-fiving themselves when they heard the news.
- Phil Steele’s SEC Team of the Decade… isn’t Georgia. But the Dawgs have nothing to be ashamed about with their showing on his list.