Varied, if not necessarily nutritious.
- It’s good to know that the Dawgs found something humorous about last year’s game in Knoxville, since I didn’t.
- On top of everything else, Mike Hamilton evidently has no fashion sense.
- Julio Jones overrated? Hey, I didn’t say it.
- Colorado picks up a Southern Cal refugee.
- Marc Weiszer looks at Georgia’s offensive options at tight end.
- The Big Ten decides not to freeze its collective ass off at its first championship game. Wusses.
- Belated congratulations to the 2008 Washington State Cougars, the worst team in conference play in the BCS era.
- How much is 2001 like 2010 for Mark Richt? Doug Gillett counts the ways.