Sample away, folks.
- Seth Emerson gives us a breakdown of some of the position battles now underway in Athens.
- The cowbell compromise inspires a career change for one gentleman.
- This isn’t shaping up as Vanderbilt’s year.
- But it’s not like Herb Hand can say he didn’t have any idea what he was getting into.
- Can somebody explain why Florida State is considered to be on the rise against Florida in their rivalry, yet Georgia isn’t?
- The Ogletree family comes dangerously close to violating the rule about marriages in the South during the fall.
- I don’t find it particularly noteworthy that Urban Meyer has someone who does his tweeting for him, just that Mike Bianchi thinks that’s unusual.
- Tell us something we didn’t already know.