Thousands served daily…
- “Spurrier did say Georgia was South Carolina’s premier foe in the SEC East…” Of course he did, bless his heart.
- Georgia is getting its offensive pieces back this week.
- Bryce Brown vs. The University of Tennessee? Bring it on, I say. Maybe Derek Dooley can do a little pro se work.
- Boise State is as good as any team in the SEC, but…
- Here’s another reason Florida may have looked so sloppy in its opener: fifteen true freshmen played, more than any other team in the SEC.
- Tortured analogy of the day – and in the end, you still need to hit something when you fire, right?
- A.J. Green remains as puzzled as the rest of us about last year’s celebration penalty: “I still don’t understand that call. I was trying to get back to the sidelines, but the guys wouldn’t let me get back there. They were lifting me up and then the ref threw the flag. To me, that’s part of the game. It’s an emotional game. As long as I’m not doing anything to taunt the other team, then it shouldn’t be a penalty. I hope they change that rule.”
- Spurrier utters a few choice words over Willie Martinez’ casket: “It’s a typical Georgia team: very good and seem to be playing with a lot more fire on defense than they have last year or two.”
- Colin Cowherd doesn’t think much of Virginia Tech.