Hey, my people are eating Chinese today, but here are a few things we can all taste:
- Marc Weiszer gives us a status report on Georgia’s 2010 class.
- I have a feeling that Philip Fulmer’s idea of his market value and the market’s idea of his market value are vastly different.
- Lane Kiffin is still causing trouble in Tennessee.
- Nice catch on Terrelle Pryor and who needs the money in his family.
- And Stewart Mandel tells Dawg fans that we have every right to be miffed about the NCAA’s ruling in Tatgate.
- But don’t worry, baby. The NCAA promises to get it right next time.
- A.J.’s one-handed catch against Colorado makes Doc Saturday’s ten-best-plays-of-the-year list.