Hi, I’m Bluto. I’ll be your server today.
- Somewhere in this great land of ours, spring practice starts today. Yay!
- On the other hand, I’m not sure I want to live in a world where this is possible.
- The Mike Hamilton incompetency watch continues.
- Way too early starters projections at DawgPost, if you’re interested.
- Skip Holtz utters the “g” word.
- Here we go: more Charlie Weis-will-wave-his-magic-wand-over-the-Gator-offense speculation. Isn’t it implicit in this kind of talk that Urban Meyer wasn’t an offensive genius?
- Here’s a walk through of the contracts Georgia has with its non-conference opponents over the next three seasons. Well played, Florida Atlantic.
- And talk about your perverse incentives: “South Carolina coaches had better hope their math is correct. They oversigned thinking several of their recruits wouldn’t make it academically. If they guessed wrong, Spurrier could find himself getting ripped…”