It’s bound to be better than whatever Harvey Updyke is consuming this morning.
- Should be another fun day for Mike Hamilton.
- Georgia’s 2012 recruiting class isn’t shaping up to be a large one.
- Someone needs to tell Zach Dillard about the First Rule of Holes.
- That whole “Urban Meyer cutting financial ties with Florida” thing? Never mind.
- I’m having a hard time figuring out why the NCAA hyperventilated over this, but seemingly yawned about this. If I were a Michigan fan, I’d be screaming bloody murder.
- The difference between Cam Newton and the GPOOE™? “I see myself as an entertainer-slash-icon” is something the former says about himself. Tebow leaves it up to his followers to say things like that.
- Matt Melton takes a brief look at homefield advantage.