Not particularly lengthy, I’m afraid.
- December 3rd has the makings of a monster day of college football.
- Alabama’s new House Speaker roomed next door to Herschel Walker in college. Then it all went downhill when he left for a job at Auburn.
- Ironically, by going public when he did, Harvey Updyke may have given Auburn the chance to save the Toomer’s Corner oaks.
- Matt Barkley, I could have told you that some people don’t like it when you mix sports with politics.
- It’s too bad that Goldman Sachs doesn’t invest in one of the BCS games. Then PlayoffPAC might be doing something beneficial for the public.