- Aaron Murray (justifiably) gets caustic on the Red and Black’s ass: “My leg got amputated last weekend, so I’ve only got one leg,” Murray said sarcastically. “I’ve got to steal one to play the season with.”
- I’m not sure how serious this will turn out to be, but wouldn’t it be a helluva black eye for college football if both teams that played for the last national title wound up being punished for recruiting violations?
- CFN’s spring practice look at Boise State includes this: “Spring attitude… Georgia, Georgia, Georgia, Georgia, Georgia.”
- He may be an Auburn partisan, but Jerry Hinnen’s got excellent taste in SEC football venues.
- Matt Hinton takes a look at Aaron Murray and likes what he sees: “Based on the pace he set in his first season, though, he’d still get my vote as the best quarterback in the SEC going into the second.”
- In the wake of SI.com’s report on criminal behavior by college football players, it’s not terribly surprising that Stewart Mandel goes here. And quickly, too – his Montana buddies must be really perturbed.
- Paul Myerberg looks back at Georgia Tech’s 2010 season and finds that things went downhill in all the places where the Jackets’ best talent departed. Funny how that works.
- Travis Haney calls Spurrier’s decision not to sign Mauldin and Montgomery to LOIs “a calculated, smart move”.