With everyone’s attention diverted elsewhere, the pickings are kinda slim today, but they’re still served up with the same amount of love:
- It’s a bit strange to consider that this is the first offseason of coaching stability Tennessee players have experienced in a few seasons.
- Doc Saturday explores how much Florida’s defensive tackles have underachieved recently.
- George O’Leary defends Jim Tressel’s resume.
- There’s just something quintessential about this line that gets me: “10 days ago four Auburn football players committed armed robbery at an Alabama trailer park.”
- Sounds like trouble brewing for the Fiesta Bowl.
- In case you missed it, Georgia filled out its 2014 schedule by adding South Alabama.
- There’s not much else I can add to this.