No scheduling conflict with ESPN here:
- Keyshawn Johnson’s doing the 7-on-7 thing now.
- More stupid wishful playoff thinking here.
- “So I said, ‘Write me a check on my buyout, and I’m outta here.’”
- Shakin the Southland tackles a subject near and dear to our hearts. (See how I did that?)
- In case you’re interested, here’s a DUI arrest and suspension roundup.
- Yes, BCS, nothing says taking action like “task force”. Next, they’ll probably appoint a commission to study the task force’s recommendations.
- Chris Brown’s look at Cam Newton, Gus Malzahn and the “one read” passing offense is worth checking out.
- There’s not really much I can add to this: Les Miles kissed a pig the other day.