A few birth certificate-free tidbits to get you through the afternoon:
- For those Georgia fans unfamiliar with the topic, Shakin the Southland turns its attention to linebacker pass coverage techniques.
- I love what Bill Connelly does with stats, but any analysis that shows Georgia’s 2010 offensive line to have been the 11th-best in the country in anything is an eyebrow raiser, for sure.
- I still say this kid should be playing at Kentucky. (Nice header pun, by the way.)
- Believe it or not, a study finds that a change in college head coaches correlates to a drop in a player’s draft status.
- A page out of Gus Malzahn’s playbook.
- Michael Felder tiers D-1 football programs. It’s pretty interesting.
- We need to save this link for the inevitable next time an SEC official blows a celebration call.