Make sure your boxers are covered before proceeding.
- The ACC’s got some serious catching up to do with the SEC on the recruiting front.
- John Pennington says if you want a hint of what’s in store for Florida’s offense this year, check out the 2001 Patriots.
- You tell me – which set of arguments do you find more convincing?
- kleph corrects an error in his graph about Georgia’s defensive third down conversion percentage and sees both good news and bad news in the change.
- Auburn spent about $150,000 on those championship rings. (Insert punchline of your choice here.)
- For some reason, Gordon Gee found it necessary to apologize to the Little Sisters of the Poor.
- More flailing about from your friends at the NCAA.
- Pastor refers to Auburn’s Tigerettes as “hoe-stesses”. Nice.