Tasty morsels from around the world of college football:
- This was awkward.
- From the Department of Interesting Priorities: Todd Grantham went on a recruiting visit to see Damian Swann before moving into his house. That made an impression.
- John Jenkins could have had A.J. Green’s jersey number, but turned it down.
- It’s the end of an era, as Howard Schnellenberger announces his retirement at season’s end.
- For those of you hoping the Milton McGregor trial was going to produce a smoking gun pointed in the direction of Auburn, sorry to disappoint you.
- Stewart Mandel lives down to Michael Elkon’s expectations.
- John Infante says one problem with NCAA reform is that it’s a part-time job for the reformers.
- They don’t have time to talk about football playoffs, either.
- The Drew abides.