It’s been approved by a high-ranking SEC official. Trust me on this.
- The top 55-paid government employees in the state of Washington are either coaches, administrators, professors or other staff at state universities. At least the coaches don’t cost the taxpayers any money.
- Mike Gundy is a sensitive soul.
- Mike Bobo and Will Friend like what they see out of the first team offensive line.
- Derek Dooley’s got the problem of balancing work against the risk of injuries.
- Dan Shanoff takes yesterday’s hot issues of SEC expansion and playoffs and cooks up this gem.
- You think Todd Grantham is happy about Jarvis Jones’ situation being resolved? “What do you think? Put yourself in my shoes and what would you think?”
- While a little overstated, Jeff Schultz makes a fair point about hypocritical financial priorities in a world of NCAA amateurism standards and conference expansion news.
- If you’re Isaiah Crowell, it’s not easy being a rock star in Athens.