Dig in. Everything tastes good this week.
- Pat Forde flays Urban Meyer’s credibility.
- The NCAA is opening a real Pandora’s Box with its Penn State inquiry. Not that I’d expect anything less from Mark Emmert.
- Illinois becomes the first team in D-1 history to open the season with six wins and finish with six losses; the Zooker is canned and essentially calls the disastrous end a flesh wound.
- The Florida Gators are anything but all in right now.
- Girl, do you eat with that finger?
- If Mike Leach can’t land a coaching job this offseason, he never will.
- “If we don’t give away points, there’s no way they can beat us.” – Georgia linebacker Jarvis Jones to the Associated Press, about LSU in Saturday’s SEC title game. (Makes a nice bookend with Tech’s Julian Burnett’s quote a few paragraphs down.)
- Missouri is about to find out with its move to the SEC that it has to spend money to make money.