Jump right in:
- In an era when the NCAA has created what it calls “desktop investigator positions”, how much privacy should a college student-athlete be entitled to?
- West Virginia may be looking at another lawsuit over its move to the Big 12.
- Kevin Scarbinsky thinks Nick Saban may be bad for some coaches’ health.
- And Mike Bianchi really stretches to knock Urban Meyer as a hypocrite.
- The meaning of honoring a commitment…
- Why a kid may flip…
- The Patrick Witt saga has become a story of he said, she said, they said.
- SOD loses a couple of key commitments late, can’t fill the slots and laments the new SEC 25-man rule because it doesn’t help the kids anymore.