Kibbles and bits:
- If I grok Phil Steele, Florida will surprise this season because some second-year coaches have kicked righteous ass.
- Stay classy, young Gator.
- If you’re gonna be a Tennessee football blogger, you might as well embrace sarcasm.
- In his mailbag opener, ESPN‘s Ed Aschoff manages to riff off a dumb question with an even dumber SEC speed, baby! answer.
- If you’re interested, ESPN posts some SEC title odds. (Georgia’s are third best.)
- Mmmm, cupcakes: “The SEC has 14 teams each playing four non-conference games, so that’s a total of 56 matchups. We have the SEC projected to be favored in 51 of those 56 games by an average of a whopping 23.8 points.”
- Shakin the Southland‘s DrB puts on a run blocking clinic.