No Pop Tarts on the menu, I’m afraid.
- The WAC as football conference, dead at 50.
- Seriously, why does anyone care about this?
- Weighing the options in light of the new kickoff rules.
- Weird stuff with Florida recruiting.
- Aaron Murray: “We need to play every game this season like we did during the winning streak.”
- “Of course, there are times when punting is a good idea,” Romer said in an e-mail message, “just not nearly as many as football coaches seem to think.”
- Not all penalties are created equal.
- Just when you think the NCAA can’t make a bigger ass out of itself, it proves you wrong. If I were a student-athlete and read that, my blood would be boiling.