Nom nom nom…
- Aaron Murray has a legitimate shot at setting the Georgia career touchdown passing record tomorrow. (He’d trade that for a win, though. Duh.)
- Les Miles, on his big-ass fullback J. C. Copeland: “He is a large man. He will continue to be that.”
- Charlie Weis knows what separates the great coaches from the rest – attention to detail.
- John Pennington reports that the nine-game conference schedule is back on the table for the SEC, because of the need for product for the SEC Network. Fine by me.
- Pat Dye isn’t man enough to pick a winner in the Georgia-South Carolina game.
- Geno Smith’s numbers are insane.
- Georgia racks up 544 yards of offense tomorrow… and loses? I can see that happening, with a few untimely turnovers and whatnot.
- Despite having more scholarship players on its roster, South Carolina has played the same number of kids on scholarship this season as Georgia has.