I’ve been saving up.
- Georgia Tech’s (legal) cut blocking scheme claims another victim. Hey, NCAA, if you’re worried about player safety, maybe it’s time to take a look at that.
- “He told me, ‘I need a job, Dad.’
- No ice cream for Georgia’s offensive linemen last week.
- John Lilly’s consoling advice to Marshall Morgan after Morgan’s mother of all bad place kick attempts? “You got your worst one out of the way.”
- I am so shocked to learn that the schools and networks disagree over the value of a fourth contract bowl game.
- Good on ‘ya, Tom Osborne. And I love the timing.
- Mark Wiedmer asserts that Auburn has an “arguably more reasonable” fan base than does Tennessee. And he’s a UT beat writer.
- Auburn’s offensive coordinator advises his quarterback to move quickly this week.
- Bill Connelly’s Alabama-TAMU preview is worth a read.