No turkey on this buffet line:
- This is an actual clause in Urban Meyer’s contract: “The Meyer family will consider Kroger their supermarket of choice.” Awesome.
- Scott Albrecht games out the national title game probabilities here.
- When it comes to the SEC, KC Joyner is the man who uses stats to show he’s wrong about everything, so take this with a big ol’ grain of salt.
- If you were wondering where Tennessee was going to come up with the jack to hire its next head coach (and I never was), worry no more.
- “… not to downplay the Georgias of the world…”, but Scot Loeffler thinks Alabama has the best defense Auburn will face this season. I guess that means the Tide will hold his offense to negative points this Saturday.
- You know the OBC enjoyed the hell out of this interview.
- Probably as much as I enjoyed this quote from Tavarres King about Georgia’s chances after the South Carolina game: “I didn’t really think it was over. We had a lot of football left to play. There were six more regular-season games at the time. So I didn’t really think it was over then. Historically, South Carolina’s due to lose a few, so I wasn’t worried about it.”
- Jim Delany blames the latest round of Big Ten expansion on the Pac-12′s decision to back out on their scheduling deal. Yeah, that’s it. That’s the ticket.