Grab your plate and utensils. (Napkins are optional.)
- California is on the verge of passing laws on student-athlete stipends that will run afoul of NCAA rules.
- In case you wanted a fashion review of Georgia’s new branding effort, here ’tis.
- Texas A&M wants Johnny Manziel to be treated just like any other student when he’s on campus. Except for the full-time bodyguard, that is.
- Is there a Krispy Kreme in Johnson City, Tennessee?
- Good nuts and bolts interview with Vandy offensive line coach Herb Hand, if you’re interested in what that offense tries to do scheme-wise.
- And speaking of Vanderbilt’s offensive line, I didn’t realize the ‘Dores were able to redshirt their entire freshman class last year. That’s how you build for the long haul in the SEC. (Or anywhere, really.)
- Georgia’s players claim to have learned one lesson from the Boise State game.
- This post caused me to ask the musical question – when the day comes that gay marriage is legal in the South, will that bring more conflict with the unwritten rule about not having your wedding in the fall? Hmm… maybe the religious right’s missing an argument here.