It’s a buffet. Just a buffet.
- “I don’t think you can ever go too wrong calling something what it is,” Scott said. “Things that make sense tend to stand the test of time.” So how long should we give a four-team playoff?
- Alabama and Georgia are poised to dominate this year’s NFL draft.
- Preseason homerism, Gator style.
- The AJ-C breaks down Georgia’s 2013 schedule.
- SEC! SEC! SEC!: “The ACC, the Pac 12, the Big Ten and the Big 12 all now have a “grant of rights” agreement. The SEC doesn’t have one, but it doesn’t really need one.”
- The new playoff, and a cry in the wilderness for economic fairness. I was wondering if somebody would step up.
- Todd Gurley: Georgia warhorse.
- They’re excited about football at Kentucky.