- Finally, a media headline about college footballers not making money that points the finger in the NFL’s direction.
- Over the past five years, Georgia has been one of the slower offenses in the game. But things have been speeding up recently.
- More Willie Martinez love: “No Georgia defensive player has gone before the third round since the Indianapolis selected cornerback Tim Jennings in 2006 in round two with the 62nd overall pick.”
- It’s nice that the Peach Bowl name will be making a reappearance, but the BCS commissioners’ fixation with naming is getting a little weird.
- Richt says J.J. Green will stay on offense. One thing about Green that impressed me at G-Day was that he showed good hands snagging a high, hard pass. If he can offer some blitz protection, he definitely looks like a contributor on passing downs.
- You know this is shit Nick Saban doesn’t have time for.
- Sounds like Bill Hancock’s gotten a little sensitive about the old order he’s been defending: “There are two letters that are not associated with this name,” Hancock said. Hey, nobody ever said being a flack was easy.
- NCAA ponders waiving the waiver process for 6-7 teams that want to go bowling.