Step right up and start your week.
- ESPN looks at recruiting pitches for every SEC school and finds Georgia’s biggest problem with this year’s recruits is too much depth.
- Mike Bobo dishes up some Dawg porn on Justin Scott-Wesley.
- Kentucky outduels Spurrier for a four-star quarterback’s commitment. Interesting.
- Doc Saturday’s most memorable hit in college football should be a crowd pleaser here.
- This is pretty funny. It would be even better if it were true.
- Barrett Sallee takes a look at what makes Aaron Murray good, takes a shot at the decision not to spike at the end of the SECCG in passing.
- More big school separation talk here.
- Here’s something else Corch brought with him from the SEC that probably isn’t being welcomed in his newer surroundings.