Tasty nibblets abound this morning.
- Just when you thought the NCAA/Nevin Shapiro mess couldn’t get any weirder, it does.
- Pete Fiutak thinks SOD failed at UT because he “was way too nice and way too decent to be able to crush and kill in the cutthroat world of the SEC.” So how come he had a losing record at La. Tech?
- Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t find this list convincing.
- Mark Emmert goes on record saying a fourth college subdivision for the haves could work.
- Brian Cook looks at Big Ten recruiting and finds that Kentucky and Tennessee are wrecking havoc.
- Michael Elkon rips Tony Barnhart’s selection committee proposal.
- Wisconsin’s 2015 conference schedule is a piece of work. At least fans will be able to stay home and see what’s on the Big Ten Network.