The buffet line is open.
- Jeebus, has ‘Bama been a dominant program the past few years.
- First look at Vegas win totals for 2013 – limited, though, to only 19 teams. (Georgia’s not among them.)
- I have to admit one thing the NCAA does well is chutzpah.
- Phil Steele explains his thinking when he names freshmen to his All-Conference teams.
- Here’s another “no-huddle comes to the SEC” piece.
- Yeah, yeah, rocks, glass houses and all that stuff, but I still like the sound of “Incarce-Gators”. (Also known as Huntley Johnson’s Hall of Fame.)
- Why the Tide won’t three-peat.
- The way Coach O describes Reggie Carter – “He was a good football player in high school. He was an instinctive guy. He was a guy who made a lot of tackles and had production. He caught the balls that were thrown at him and he made nice plays.” – seems reminiscent of another Gwinnett County product, Rennie Curran, no?