Fill up, peeps.
- And with this news, it’s official: SEC Media Days has jumped the proverbial shark.
- But if you’re still interested, here are a few questions that might come up there.
- If the O’Bannon plaintiffs are still hunting for a current player to add to the lawsuit, here’s their guy.
- Scarbinsky craps all over the memories of Trooper and Luper. 2010 seems so long ago now, doesn’t it?
- Ole Miss let an ineligible player appear in six games last season, but will suffer no penalty for that. Fear the NCAA’s “strict liability”!
- Shakin The Southland takes a retrospective look at the last five recruiting classes of several Southeast schools.
- Over at Blatant Homerism, Allen Kinney uses Kliff Kingsbury’s recent comments as a jumping off point for an analysis of red zone defense in last year’s Big 12.
- Groo has some interesting thoughts about Brendan Douglas and what Georgia might have in store at the fullback position.
- MaconDawg does a nice job fleshing out that Chris Brown post about Georgia’s passing concepts, the shallow cross in particular, I linked to the other day.